The World Hepatitis Summit (WHS) provides the hepatitis community – and our growing network of allies – with a platform to share successes, discuss challenges, learn from each other and, through shared experience, build a stronger path forward to achieve the elimination of viral hepatitis.
WHS 2024 comes at a crucial time, on the eve of the deadline for the Global Health Sector Strategy 2025 targets and at a time when there is both more opportunity for critical cross-sectoral partnerships and new challenges navigating post-Covid health systems.
As the only truly global hepatitis conference focussed on public health, it is important that the WHS, whilst providing an engaging and unique in-person experience, retains elements of the virtual event that enabled equitable access for so many advocates, patients and civil society representatives around the world, as well as ensuring ticket pricing for civil society and advocates remains accessible, despite the costs of delivering this kind of hybrid event.
This means sponsorship income and the support of industry from valued partners and friends is crucial. We have set out the details of how we can work with your company or organisation to deliver a mutually-beneficial partnership through sponsorship and support of the WHS in 2024, and would welcome further discussion with you so we can understand your needs.
We have a wide range of packages and benefits, starting from just $2,500, so please do check out the brochure and get in touch.
WHS 24 is a unique opportunity for sponsors to:
- Access and engage with a diverse global audience of stakeholders all in one room
- Gain insight into the public health and civil-society led programmes happening all over the world
- Gather information to inform internal conversation or commercial strategies
- Showcase your initiatives and commitment to supporting patient-led and civil society organisations
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, including MoH, WHO, industry and advocates
- Demonstrate your support for the people affected by viral hepatitis – WHS2022 secured global reach of over 315m and #WorldHepatitisSummit reached over 41.1m
For any and all queries please contact email@example.com