‘Achieving the elimination of viral hepatitis within evolving health systems’
The programme of the World Hepatitis Summit 2022 will feature speakers working to support the people and communities impacted by viral hepatitis at global, regional and national levels.
The programme will provide a forum for people and organisations to share innovative practices in technology and service delivery on the global stage.
We therefore invite you to submit your abstract showcasing your work. Abstracts will be reviewed and will be chosen for either an oral and poster presentation or only as a poster.
Submission deadline December 14, 2021
The World Hepatitis Summit welcomes abstracts on hepatitis A, B, C, D and E in all categories. We particularly encourage submissions from civil society organisations and people with lived experience.
1. Innovations – in technologies and/or service delivery, including integration, decentralisation, task-shifting, simplification and community led initiatives
2. Advocacy, awareness and education campaigns
3. Combatting stigma and discrimination
4. The power and impact of lived experience
5. Prevention of mother to child transmission of viral hepatitis and hepatitis in children
6. Developing and implementing elimination plans (national, state or local level)
7. The role of good data, surveillance, monitoring and evaluation in elimination
8. Hepatitis and Covid-19 – impact and opportunities
9. Partnerships (Private/Public, Cross-sectorial)
10. Financing for viral hepatitis (including investment cases and financing models)
11. Universal Health Coverage and person-centred approaches
12. Health disparities, health equity & key populations (e.g. PWID, MSM, refugees, indigenous populations)